Thursday, March 5, 2009

How-To: Keep Them Necks Warm

It's true, I still wear v-necks in the winter. Don't dismiss the idea though; it's all about layers for me. Jackets over v-necks are just fine, but who zips up their hoodie all the way up to the neck? Not me. How do I keep the cold wind from chilling my bare neck? Scarfs!

I adore scarfs. I have a large collection of scarfs. That's as comprehensive as my clothing "collection" gets. I don't collect other accessory items, just scarfs. There are so many ways to wear them and I'm bored of my lazy, simple wrap-arounds or loops. Time to try something new! Here's a cool article from Time Out Chicago that includes a video of how-to.


via Time Out Chicago

And another site I literally just found that is super useful as well, Texere Silk's Scarf Tying Guide. They've got some beautiful sketches for instructions.

I'll do more How-To blogs in the future. There are just so many simple and fun things to learn and to do! Keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment