Monday, March 30, 2009

An Abundance of Cute

My boyfriend is fabulously resourceful and always finds great websites to share with me. For the past few months, I have been addicted to adorable pet photos and would always awe and squirm over their cuteness. I haven't had a pet of my own in a while and would love to call one mine. The fact that I have been receiving links to so many little furry creatures is adding to my pet fever! Here are two from Cute Overload that I just had to share:

THIS JUST IN: Panda 'Tocks
I have always found something fascinating about pandas, especially given their black and white extreme fur shade contrast. One thing I never knew about pandas though is the weird positions in which they place themselves. They are full of curiosity and love to climb, so much so that they end up upside down on hanging over branches sometimes!


Secrets of Pocket Pet Photo Shoots
Look at its big eyes! Other photos in the series include the hamster playing a trumpet, drinking from an empty milk bottle, posing near a miniature slide, and more. Some of these seem to be a little forced and that makes me uncomfortable, but the cute factor is on overload no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment