Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome

I had been considering starting fresh with a new blog for a while. I just wasn't sure when. Time and time again, I pushed away the thought and blamed the fact that I could not decide on a blog title. It isn't easy to think of a blog title—one that hasn't been taken, that is.

I am one of those people who takes note of significant dates. Resolutions should always begin on January 1st; the first of every month marks a significant new beginning. I could never start a project unless the current one has finished.

This time, I decided to take my mother's advice, the age-old advice: Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. If you think of it now, do it now.

I knew I wanted to write. I wanted a new blog. So here I am. So tempted was I to wait until the 28th. To wait until the first of March. To wait. There are only a few days before the end of February, but forget it. Let's get this thing started.

Welcome to Four x Six & Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment