Monday, April 13, 2009

DQ Blizzard Commercial

Since my teenage years when my high school used to sell DQ Blizzards, I've had a liking for ice cream with chewy fillings. Plain ice cream is just not good enough. I especially enjoyed ice cream with Skor Bar inside. Yum. Tonight, during 24, my boyfriend saw a new commercial for DQ Blizzards. Ironically, I always pointed out the fact that my boyfriend often lifts his pinky when holding an object, like a cup. The commercial is fun, although potentially a bit racially problematic. I kind of miss having Blizzards, but my new love is Marble Slab. I just had one two nights ago and their delicious three-scoop ice creams was so wonderful. If you ever visit one, try our choices: caramel (flavour) with marshmallows (mixin) and maple (flavour) with Skor bar (mixin).

No comments:

Post a Comment